The Ripple Effect!
New Year's Kickoff Event
Thursday, January 12th, 2023
at Reliance One Headquarters
1700 Harmon Road, Auburn Hills
Reliance One, Inc. is hosting a New Year's Kickoff Event on January 12th, called
THE RIPPLE EFFECT!
Create The Ripple Effect in your Network...imagine a tiny ripple that will eventually grow into a Tidal Wave!
If it is your New Year’s Resolution to grow your network, please consider attending this amazing event on January 12th.
- This will be the 1st Annual The Ripple Effect event, so don't miss it.
- No need to dress up. Wear what makes you comfortable. Leave the suit at home (unless that is what you prefer, that is ok too).
- Invite friends from your own personal network … Chamber of Commerce, Networking Groups, and anyone who wants to expand their circle of influence. Come out and meet new people. Build your own network from a Ripple to a Tidal Wave!
Presenter: Heather Grove, Reliance One, Inc. -- "The Power of the Ripple Effect"
"Little by little, a little becomes A LOT!"You'll also hear Local Coaches & Training Professionals share why Goal Setting is way more important than a New Year's Resolution!
- Lisa Goyette, President & Co-Founder of CH Coaching & Training
- Jeff Bajorek, Sales Trainer for Parabola Consulting, LLC
- Matt Stephens, Sales & Business Consultant, Gerry Weinberg & Associates
- Rob Wicker, Executive Career Development and Program Manager, The Barrett Group
The evening's schedule:
- 5:00 -- Doors open
- 5:00 – 5:30 Networking / Registration
- 5:30 – 6:30 Presentation
- 6:30 – 7:30 Networking
- $20 per person
- Special Opportunity! $110 per person (includes event ticket and MSE Detroit Basic Individual Membership)
- Event Sponsorship $100 (Sponsorship will include recognition on Chad Toms' personal network [Linked In, Facebook, & Twitter]. The information will be shared by Reliance One's social media, as well as, to the entire MSE Detroit’s social media network and newsletter. In addition, your company will be recognized at the event. You will be able to place promotional items on the shared sponsorship table.)