Networking: MSED provides an effective forum for building a close, powerful network of alliances with potential suppliers, partners, customers and industry peers.
- MSED-sponsored events, mixers and seminars.
- Networking in and outside current industry and sales channels.
- Access to, and interaction with, high-level industry professionals.
- An online, members only, searchable member directory
Professional Development: MSED advances new thinking, new perspectives and new intelligence within the sales and marketing profession.
- Established, influential speakers from a variety of industries and disciplines provide relevant and actionable information at monthly dinner meetings.
- Educational and informational seminars addressing a full range of topics relevant to sales and marketing executives and their teams.
- Alliance partnerships with major universities and educational partners.
- Interactive Q&A sessions with executive guest speakers and award recipients.
Career Development: MSED provides a strong network and resources to assist members in advancing their sales and marketing careers.
- Close network of professionals for counsel and guidance regarding career decisions, changes and opportunities.
- Job postings of pre-screened job opportunities relative to executive sales and marketing positions (coming soon).
- Recognition of exceptional achievements by local business executives at The Annual Black-Tie Gala. The gala honors an outstanding individual with the MSED Executive Leadership Award as well as one individual and one team with the MSED Platinum Awards.
Website: www.msedetroit.org - A resource hub designed to keep our members abreast of current industry/professional activities and information. The MSED website features include:
- Event information, online registration, and event reviews
- A searchable Membership Directory
- Online access for Board and Committee members to access meeting notices and minutes
- Access to sales and marketing resources, such as, Book Reviews, White Papers, Industry Reports, etc.
- Job postings
Community Involvement: MSED is the only organization in SE Michigan that focuses on fostering and positioning the value of the sales and marketing profession in the community.
- Through special fundraising events, the organization proudly donates generously to local students and charities.
- Since 2002, MSED has awarded over $80,000 in Scholarships to deserving students pursuing marketing and sales careers.
- MSED has contributed more than $200,000 in recent years to deserving charitable local organizations, such as Junior Achievement of Southeast Michigan and Focus: HOPE